Anyone can struggle with mental health challenges, no matter age, gender, sexual orientation, income level, race, religion or physical ability. You are not alone. You can feel better.
Do you or your loved one:
- Often feel sad, hopeless, depressed or irritable
- Have thoughts of death or dying
- Have big mood swings or trouble controlling your moods or emotions
- Hear voices or sounds that others don’t hear
- See visions, people or images that others don’t see
- Have anxiety or panic attacks
We have many mental health services for individuals with MediCal.
Our services include:
- Medication support
- Help during a crisis
- Coordination of services
- Residential services
To learn more about our services, please contact us at 1.408.842.7138. This is not a crisis line. If you or your loved one is experiencing a psychiatric emergency, please call 911 immediately.
If you do not have MediCal insurance, please contact your insurance provider or call the Santa Clara County Mental Health Call Center at 1.800.704.0900